Thursday 8 December 2011

retro chic

Dress: valley girl      Lipstick: Rimmel "140 kiss me"     nail polish: Barry M

I have this thing about coral and mint colors called AMOUR! I already had my coral dress, lipstick and mint nail polish on when I went shopping with my fellow british bestie Gemma, not really convinced by the look though.. It was before we bumped into this cheap shop in Westfield shopping centre (chatswood, Sydney) where I found those stunning earrings and cute headband for 10$(!) to complete the retro look and TADAAA! 

 Couldn't be more colorful as I also dyed my hair in a pale pastel purple!
 My hair are officially dead but I also officially feel alive!
Everybody reckon i'll end up bald as i dye my hair every fortnight but I see the bright side:
 wigs are awesome!!


1 comment:

  1. This picture is great!! Your hairaccessoire is so beautiful, can you tell me where it comes from? Think you look really pretty with it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete